Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jacksonbelle Holiday Blog Hop!

{this is post #1 of 2 for today}

Welcome to the Jacksonbelle Holiday Blog Hop!

I'm so glad you came over from Heather's fabulous blog to visit me!


I've made 2 little tags/ornaments out of Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket goodness!

This one uses Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper and Woolies:
and this one uses Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly paper and chipboard:
I can't decide if these are ornaments or gift tags...what do you think?

This is the end of the Hop! Make sure you leave a comment on every blog for your chance to win a Jacksonbelle Prize Pack!

And be sure to check out the Jacksonbelle Store today! All Inkadinkado stamps are 75% off!! Also, you can pre-order the new Basic Grey paper and coordinating stamps!

See you later for the Unity December Store Kit of the Month Blog Hop!


21 comments:

  1. I vote tags! Its like giving the recipient a KISS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they're cute!! I particularly like that hot chocolate mug image!! I reckon that one is a tag and the one with the reindeer is an ornament!! (best of both worlds there!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Well I think you could use them dual purpose...in gold pen write a special message and let the person know they were meant to be an ornament after they were done as a tag. :) Recycling at its finest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go with gift tags - LOL - just because I really love handmade gift tags. Love your lil' reindeer - he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tags definitely! I've got a friend with 2 passions: music and coffee -- think I'll need to make one of those for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super adorable! I think tags myself...... but regardless - CUTE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, these are SOOO cute!! I absolutely LOVE the paper, LOVE what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tags/ornaments. I would be tempted to use them as ornaments because they are just so cute and then you could enjoy looking at them for the whole season and next year too unless you gave them away). Anyway, very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that little coffee cup Jimmi. These are so stinkin sweet.

    Happy Holidays to you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they are ornaments so everyone can see your talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling tags! What a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the new Christmas papers that are available!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! either way it would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ornamental gift tags! Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dang Jimmi, I should have bought those woolies, your tag is AWESOME! What a great idea and I love the Cosmo tag as well, the colors ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jimmi, your tags are precious!! I didn't think I could use the woolies but I have changed my mind. Now I know where I can get them too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The tag is just what I need to inspire me.......! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!