Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge!

It's Tuesday which means it's time for another Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge.

To keep things simple we have another Christmas card challenge this week. We’d love for you to play along with us! If you do, be sure to leave a link to your project in the comment section of this post!


Here's my card using some FUN My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas goodies!
Be sure to check out the blogs of all of the Jacksonbelle Rockstars:

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Keri Lee Sereika: Pink Lemonade


4 comments:

  1. Love it- that is a bright fun Christmas card- perfect for what I need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line, so fun and the orange...oh yes!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!