Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge!

Today is my last official challenge for the Jacksonbelle Team, though I will still be shopping there and playing the challenges when I can :D

I am starting a new stamping adventure in 2010 as part of the Splitcoast Stampers Product Focus Team and I am SO excited! I can't wait to show y'all the fun new stamping and crafting products that are up and coming, look for that SOON!!

Now onto today's Jacksonbelle Challenge! The challenge today is to have fun with ribbon! The fun I had was making this poofy, pretty bow! Bows are pretty far out of my comfort zone but it was definitely fun to make and it's quite fun to look at in all it's poofiness!

I used May Arts Sheer Twinkle Ribbon in Olive for the bow and the best Valentine's Day paper ever from Pink Paislee

You don't want to miss what the rest of the team has made with their ribbon!

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Stephanie Severin ~ Ingenious Inkling

Amy Tsuruta ~ Tsuruta Designs

Pam Varnell ~ The Stamping Addict

Dawn Lusk ~ Dawn a New Day

Thanks for visiting!!!


9 comments:

  1. great card Jimmi and congrats on the SCS gig! what fun!!! sorry we won't be working together=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the bow! Congrats and Good Luck with the new Gig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Jimmi!!! And huge congratulations for the SCS team!! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The SCS gig sounds like lots of fun ... love that poofy bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that ribbon! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Jimmi! Your poofy bow is gorgeous!!!! Good luck on your new venture. I know you will be GREAT at it!! We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jimmi! Love your bow! Good luck at SCS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Have fun with your new gig... it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!