Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday Sketch!

It's Jacksonbelle Tuesday and it's my favorite kind of challenge, a sketch challenge!

Here's the sketch we are working with:


And here's my card, flipping the sketch as always....

I used all kinds of new Pink Paislee Valentine's Day stuff from the Jacksonbelle store!

My stamp is from the December Unity Kit of the Month delightful moments.

Be sure to check out the blogs of all of the Jacksonbelle Rockstars:

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Have a happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! So cool how you flipped the sketch (I so am a flipper, too, LOL) and love how it looks like a postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute! I love the colors you put with it! Darling job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME Jimmi! I LOVE how you flipped the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!