Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Love

Monday again? Already? Darn, I really wanted the weekend to continue on for another few days....shucks!
Oh well, Monday's do mean I get to see what the rest of the Monday Challenge chicks made for today's challenge!
Today's challenge is to make a Valentine's Day card.

I went super CAS for my card {mostly because I was busy watching White Christmas last night, love that movie!!!} and used this weeks Clean & Simple Stamping sketch #72:
This paper is Basic Grey Nook & Pantry and the stamp I used is from the Papertrey Ink set Love Songs.

The Monday Challenge players:

AJ
Maren
Jeanne
Amber
Brooke
Jennifer

Feel free to join us in this challenge! Please link your projects to at least one of our blogs so we can find it!!!

Have a great Monday!


7 comments:

  1. Clean & simple & BEAUTIFUL!!! :)
    LOVE this...even more than Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card!! The papers are fabulous, and the clean & simple design is perfect! Great job using the sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowsers Ms Jimmi! Love it!! great card!! fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Great combo of patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the chocolatey goodness of this one!!
    yummy!! :)

    that was me just a few minutes ago...
    sorry about my boo-boo!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!