Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Thanks!

Today is Monday Challenge Day!

Today’s challenge is to make a Thank You card.

This challenge was perfect because I need a thank you card today for a co-worker who came over to my house and took some pictures for our Christmas card!

I tried out some Artful Inkables stamps for the 1st time. I've had them for a while now but have been a bad stamp momma and neglected them..tisk tisk!

These stamps are from the set called Post A Note.

The paper I used is Basic Grey Nook & Pantry.

The Monday Challenge players:

AJ
Maren
Jeanne
Amber
Brooke
Jennifer

Feel free to join us in this challenge! Please link your projects to at least one of our blogs so we can find it!!!

Have a great Monday!


7 comments:

  1. This is a GORGEOUS card, Jimmi! Love the colors and the Nook and Pantry DP is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I JUST saw your post from yesterday on the Unity blog w/ my card! um, can you say MADE my day? Thanks girlie! And you can totally call me Jess. You can probably call me lots of things as long as I get to hang out w/ y'all this month! LOVE your Sunday faves, btw...awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally awesome, Jimmi! I love everything about this card. It is totally fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image! Love this combo of colors too. Perfection!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Jimmi! I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!