Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Christmas Tags

Well, well, well....thinking of cute tags to make for my co-workers gifts really had me stumped for a week or so until a sweet friend let me borrow her SU! Tags die and then I remembered Holiday Button Bits that I bought to make things for Christmas with...and never opened!

Love how things just fall in place sometimes, don't you?

So here are my fun gift tags:
The paper is Kraft and scraps of patterned paper I had laying around. All the buttons are from Papertrey Ink and so is this stamp set. The ribbon is also basically scraps and the snowflake punch is by Marvy and honestly it sucks...gets stuck every single time I use it...but I figure since I don't use it all year I can live with it, no worries!

I LOVE them! What do you think?

Let me know :)

Have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow Jimmi, these are so stinking fabulous! I love how you made these with scraps! I really like the tag die, thou I think my cricut will do something similar! Gonna have to remember this for next year! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these, Jimmi! I agree, that tag is a gorgeous die!!! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tags Jimmi, thank you for sharing!!

    Hugs,

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE them too! So sweetly embellished and I love the punched out snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the cutest tags, EVER! They are just too stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable, I made some similar.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!