Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sweet Affectations Blog Hop!

{this is post #2 for today, check below this one for the Jacksonbelle Blog Hop}

Today's the 2nd Saturday of the month which means the Unity Stamp Co. design team is showing off the Unity Store kit of the month!

Check out the Unity Blog for a list of all the design team members or check them out on the right-hand side of my blog!

This month it's another outrageously fabulous kit called "Sweet Affectation" and it is full of images that are over the top with cuteness just like every month! Doesn't Unity have the most talented artists ever??? I think so!

Here's the whole kit and it's available at your local scrapping/stamping store that sells Unity or online at retailers you can find listed HERE
And here's my card {please excuse the HORRIBLE photography, I had to take the pic. at home and not work where the lighting is so much better..the lighting here in my little room stinks...}.
I used this week's Weekend Sketch Challenge for the layout:

Don't forget that Unity has a BIG sale going on right now! Everything is 25% off with the code: JOLLY

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!


47 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! Love the colors you used too :D tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, I really love that paper scroll image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!! The lighting is fine...it's all the stuff on your table that's the problem...lol. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Its just perfect and so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card. The scroll image looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I just got that MME paper, so you inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. supper csrd!
    love the colors
    orli

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute! you have such a sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifful Jimmi! Love those bright fun colours and how you've popped up your middle elements!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! Love the paper, colors, scroll stamp!! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jimmi, this is super cute! I love all the dp and the sentiment is perfect! As always, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love the happy colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so agree....this kit is full of cuteness...I had to get it, too...and your card is sooo fabulous!!!! You are one talented girlie!!! Hugs, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a fantastic card...love the colors and the 3-D effect6

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable! I love the colors you choose, so cheerful!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card and love the stamp that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  17. GORGEOUS, Jimmi! That DP is SUPER fun and that's one of my fave images from this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colors and the way you used the scroll and sentiment. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Jimmi! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! Love the colors, the paper piecing and the way you popped the note off the card. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I just love this card. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. your chosen colours are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. AWE - cute card! That store kit is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely B-E-A-Utiful! LOVE the bright and bold colors and your paper piecing! Just fabuloso!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are making me fall in love w/this kit!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. how cool is that! Love the colors.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  27. this card is just sooooo super-cute!! LOVE it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow Jimmi, your card is fabulous!!! I know Unity Stamp Company is proud to have you demo their products! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Looking at all the DT blogs make me wanna have my store kit now! Luving all the inspirational creations. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Too cute! I love the bright colors you used to make this card really pop!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!