Friday, December 4, 2009

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I love Friday's, what can I say??? I mean who doesn't?
Friday's bring all kinds of good things....Friends With Flair, Friday Fun, No Work Tomorrow, the company Christmas Party {tonight!}...all kinds of FUN stuff!


You can find all of the Friends With Flair blogs on the UNITY BLOG! Be sure to check them out, there is always amazing eye candy!!!

For this week's Friday Fun challenge we are making cards or projects with FOOD or things you can eat on them...well you can *eat* margaritas right? I mean, if they are frozen you can bite right into them ;) So that's what I've made for you today, a reminder of SUMMER and SUNSHINE!

I used the Winter CHA Unity set called Margarita Moments, you can get this kit next month!


Be sure to check out the other Friday Fun Girls blogs for more inspiration. We would love for you to play with us- just use keyword FFC60 when uploading to your SCS gallery.
Sherry
Kimme
Sara
Christi


15 comments:

  1. hehe! Absolutely, margaritas count as food...in fact, in the summer I think that they deserve their own food group. Yummy! LOVE the colors on this...gorgeous card, Jimmi! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute! Margaritas for lunch are awesome...I am just saying... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I'll take one. Definitely could have used one last nite. Loving the colors on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and fun Jimmi! I love it. This set makes me think of the movie Practical Magic and the Midnight Margaritas event! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm w/ everyone else here on this one-LOVE the color. What a fun, awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this, makes me want one of those summer drinks... ice and some vodka...yumyum... wonderful card Jimmi, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I NEED this stamp set. How perfect is this? And just right for this time of year when I need to remember that it will be warm again someday, lol. LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmie...This card just screams fun and laughter and summer!! Absolutely gorgeous creation!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super- cute! Great colors and perfect paper with those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, awesome! Can't wait to get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAB-U-LOUS! Oh how I love the! Let me count the ways! LOL...

    1. Margaritas! Need I say more?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!