Thursday, December 31, 2009

Unity Thursday with Delightful Moments

Do you have your December Kit of the Month yet from Unity??? Well, if not, today is the last day to get it at the $24.00 price and you NEED it :D

Today I made a card using the Papertake Weekly blog sketch:
I hope you like it!

Don't forget the New Years Sale going on with 10 new release kits that are beyond fabulous and cost only $10.00!

Be sure to check out the Unity Stamp Co. blog for more fun for today and visit the rest of the Unity Design Team to see what they've made for you {names listed on the right}!!!

I hope I see you tomorrow for some Friday Fun and a NEW YEAR, soooooooooo exciting, isn't it???

I will also be cleaning out some of my supplies to start the New Year fresh and offering them up to you as some BLOG CANDY, and it's A LOT of awesome stuff!!!


13 comments:

  1. So super fun and exciting! Love this card! Great job Jimmi and hope you have a FABULOUS NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi I love the subtle colors you chose with the beautiful stamp you used!! It is really beautiful!!

    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS Jimmi! Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! i too am in the process of cleaning up my craft spot and have a TON of stuffies all new and never used :)

    thanks for all of the inspiration you have given me for 2009! i cannot wait to see what you have in store for 2010 :)

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Jimmi! Happy New Year! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card, love the colors of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card.. Love this image.. was the first thing I did when I got my kit it to ink this baby up!!
    Happy New Years Jimmi, thanks for all the awesome inspiration you give every week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card!!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card - I have pulled those papers out 3 times and haven't used them yet! I keep waiting for the perfect thing LOL. Love the design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at PTW this week.

    Happy New Year

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jimmi, your card is so beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!