Thursday, January 7, 2010

1st Unity Thursday of 2010!!!

{blog candy post is HERE}

HI EVERYONE!!!
How is 2010 going for you so far??? I hope it's been the BEST year ever, yet ;D

Today the whole Unity Team is showing off the new January Kit of the Month: Savor The Journey.

Be sure to check out the Unity Stamp Co. blog for all the FUN plans for the day!

I have 2 cards for you today!

I needed a little inspiration so I went to sweet Miss Maren's blog to get inspired...and I did get inspired by her bows and simplicity....and here are the 2 cards I came up with for you.

The 1st one uses the ADORABLE mushrooms image from this months kit. I used a little button for the body of the snail {isn't he CUTE?} and paper from My Minds Eye (be loved) that was in last months Scrapping Kit:

(The sketch is this week's CCEE sketch)

Here I used the same paper line and the sweet sentiment that is SO perfect for so many people and another Maren inspired bow...I even made them both all on my own, no special bow tool or anything...I know you're impressed...ha!
This card was super easy to make, took about 10 minutes, my kind of card!
I hope I made you smile today!!!

Why don't you take the time to go to the rest of the Team's blogs to see what they've made for you??? You won't regret it! {their blogs are listed on the right>>>}

Have a FANTASTICALLY FABULOUS day and PLEASE come back tomorrow for the Friday Fun challenge and Friends With Flair post....I am tickled pink with my card for tomorrow, I can't wait for you to SEA it...I used the new Pirate Madness kit...SO FUN! ;)

23 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous, Jimmi! can't wait to get my kotm!! love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are both sooo pretty, Jimmi!! I love them- and I have been making bows too! We have crossed over to the other side.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Jimmi. Lovin that May Arts ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snail card is adorable! love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTLEY ADORABLE! Love both of these!!! 100% PURE cuteness!! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! Jimmi these cards are just beautiful! Wowieeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful Jimmi, love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are both gorgeous, Jimmi! the monochromatic scheme is wonderful, and i love how you've used your supplies for multiple projects!

    the DT is doing fabby things with this new kit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you are amazing and have done an amazing job with these creations! Loving the details and colors on both cards, but that button on the snail is just the beez-knees! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are super cute! I love that paper and have been using mine too I will wish I had more I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great cards Jimmi! I am loving the mushsrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your cards today, as always Jimmi! I see we were on the same Be Loved wave :) LOVE your beautiful creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the colors you used on these - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards--definitely made me smile! Love the colors and papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards - the colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful, just beautiful .... thanks for sharing!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both beautiful! I love 'you are my heart', I tell my kids that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your take on the CCEE sketch....it looks fab flipped..thanks for playing with us

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both cards are beautiful! Love the colors and dp's!! And those mushrooms are just too cute! Thanks for playing!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. love your cards Jimmi ... love how you flipped the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jimmi both your cards are great! I am really in love with the mushrooms and I love how you made the snail climb up one of them!! It did make me smile!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!