Monday, January 11, 2010

CAS Monday

Happy Monday Everyone!!!

Today's Monday Chicks Challenge is to make a CAS card which means Clean and Simple.
My original card started out with a CAS idea in mind and then ended up totally NOT CAS so I am saving that for tomorrow and I just made another card to fit the challenge for today ;D

I used this weeks CPS Sketch for my layout:

I CAN NOT get enough of this paper from My Minds Eye.....I am down to just a few half sheets...not sure what I'll do when it's gone, YIKES!

The stamp is from Savor The Journey {the Jan. Unity KOTM}.

The Monday Challenge players are:

AJ
Maren
Jeanne
Amber
Brooke
Jennifer

Feel free to join us in this challenge! Please link your projects to at least one of our blogs so we can find it!!!


9 comments:

  1. When that DP is gone, you buy MORE, LOL! That's what I've already had to do! Don't know WHAT I will do when it's "gone" gone though :( Awesome CAS card Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love the stamped image over the heart cut! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is gorgeous as is your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love what you did with that CPS sketch! Yum on the colors and that cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! What a fun challenge - I am definitely going to make time to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! thanks for using the sketch at the card positioning system blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous take on this week's CPS sketch, thanks for playing along!!
    {I've been hoarding this MME paper too, LOVE it!!}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful- this is a great sketch and this card is perfect. I love that paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, I agree that paper is fab! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!