Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Inside and Out!

Happy Friday! OMG I have SO much to do before I leave for CA {CHA} next Friday...it came so fast, I am kind of freaking out!

I'm glad you came by to see my Friday Fun and Friends With Flair card!

You can find the entire list of Friends With Flair blogs on the Unity Stamp Co. Blog!

Today's Friday Fun challenge is to make an Inside & Out card, which means the card is finished on the inside to match the outside, starts on the outside and finishes on the inside, or something like that ;) I'm not too good with details.....but it is inspired from THIS Moxie Fab Challenge, so check that out!

For my card I used the new Unity kit Best Wishes and Blooms! {Oh, how I love this set, let me count the ways......ha!}

Here's the outside of my card:

and here's the inside:
and here's a little side by side shot so you can see how nicely the inside matches the
outside and how the sentiment finishes on the inside:
We would love for you to play along- just use keyword FFC65 when uploading to Splitcoast or leave a link here on my blog!

Make sure you see what the rest of the Friday Fun team came up with:
Christi
Sara
Kimme
Sherry


The sketch I used is the StampTV Sketch Challenge:Have a great day!


25 comments:

  1. Great colors and cute stamp set. I love all your creations so I'm going to say again....LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- this is sooo gorgeous, Jimmi! I love everything about it- and that stamp set is so pretty now I wish I had ordered that one too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jimmi! I may have an idea for a card hope I get time to play along :)
    Can't wait for CHA! Will be great to finally meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and can't wait to meet ya at CHA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow--I really need to start working on the inside of my cards...great job! LOVE IT:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love it! FYI-I got the box of goodies yesteday....it was better than Christmas! Thanks again! Here is my card for the FFC65 challenge:
    http://windchimesandlilacs.blogspot.com/2010/01/fwf-moxie-fab-start-to-finish.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so cute! I rarely think to decorate the inside of the card. Now I have to challenge myself...Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers look so great in the circles, especially with that PP. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, that kit just came in the mail! Love how you used it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every fabulous compliment I can think of, I give to this card, so I have too many to write on your blog! LOL...Absolutely LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors, love it! Have a GREAT time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous Jimmi...Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. looove it! left some love in yoru gallery,too. these colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card Jimmi! Love the sketch and what you created with your card....sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brandy J. here for Cath! I just wanted to pop in and thank you for participating in the Card Creations: Start to Finish challenge. Check the Moxie Fab World blog tomorrow for the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card! Love those flowers and how they are all different but cohesive. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So so pretty, those flowers are gorgeous!! Congrats on your Moxie Fab win!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!