Friday, January 22, 2010

FRIDAY!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you came by for some Friday Fun and Friends With Flair!

This weeks Friday Fun challenge from Sara is to make a TEA THEMED card/project! I went with a teabag holder for my project :D

I used Bevy of Butterflies and a sentiment from Best Wishes and Blooms:



Make sure you check out the Unity Blog for the whole list of Friends With Flair peeps!


We would love for you to play along- just use keyword FFC66 when uploading to Splitcoast or leave a link here on my blog!

Make sure you see what the rest of the Friday Fun team came up with:
Christi
Sara
Kimme
Sherry



17 comments:

  1. This is one stunning gift holder. Love that bling bling butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous- that butterfly is sooo pretty and I love that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous!! I love the butterfly and your scalloped edge inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) YOU ROCK!!! I can't believe you were able to get this done. 2) Absolutely adorable, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning...and it's not really even a card either. I'm so proud. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful--as always! LOVE that inside!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fabulous Jimmi! Did you use a mist on the butterfly...looks fabulous! This paper is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this idea...so cute, esp with that wonderful scallop edge! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jimmi! Beautiful dp and I love what you did to the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Jimmi my good friend Jessica Diedrich was just asking me the other day if I knew who Jimmi Mayo was and I said no I had never been to your blog before but today was my first time to join in with the FWF as I am pretty new to Unity I can see why Jess loves your work so much you have some amazing things on here had a ton of fun scrolling through your blog!!!

    Love your creations!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!