Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm Still Here and I Love These New Basic Grey Lines To Death!

I am home....resting! I had a fun time in CA at CHA but the 2 days it took me to get home, delays, changing planes, missed connections, SEEDY hotel (nightmare!!!), no food...is all too much and I need to just sleep and VEG out for another day before I can feel normal again.

I hope you'll forgive me.....

But I do LOVE these new Basic Grey lines...cannot wait to get them ALL!
(see you Monday with something stampy, promise!)










3 comments:

  1. I loved these too! Some of my faves :) It was great meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sleep it off, Jimmi! we'll look forward to your triumphant return (although i question whether you'll REALLY be able to stay away!) :)

    those BG browns are TO DIE FOR! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those papers too- so glad you are home!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!