Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday With Love

It's Monday...how did that happen? I'm tired this morning! The not sleeping because of excitement about CHA has begun for me so there was very little sleeping going on last night...and I had to get up early today to get to work...not good! But I guess it's giving me practice for the crazy hours in CA, right?

No worries!
Today the Monday chicks decided to make Valentine's Day cards...no problem for me since I adore them :D

Here's my card I made using I Ruff You and this weeks Crazy for Challenges sketch challenge:

The Monday Challenge players are:

AJ
Maren
Jeanne
Amber
Brooke
Jennifer

Feel free to join us in this challenge! Please link your projects to at least one of our blogs so we can find it!!!

Have a GREAT day!


5 comments:

  1. Jimmi, what a very cute card! That would be perfect for a kids Valentines Party! *I know, I know, no LIL kids on your end, but it still would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one awesome Valentine's card. Love the colors, layout, and details you added to this card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute Jimmi! If you don't have anyone to give it to, Winter Sims is doing a card drive for St Jude's Children's hospital and this would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! I love these challenges y'all come up with!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!