Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday's with Unity!

Happy Thursday!!!

Today I made a card using Treasure To Me, one of the recent releases from Unity :D
I am sorry I don't have a card with the Kit of the Month...I was so busy packing and washing clothes to go to CHA tomorrow that I didn't get around to making another card.....will you forgive me???? Pretty please, if I promise to blog some pictures of the Unity peeps and all the fun...??

I will have a Friday Fun/Friends With Flair card tomorrow so come back to see that, well, it's not a "card" so make sure you check it out!

Check out what the rest of the Unity Team made for you today! Their names are all listed on the right side of my blog >>>>

Oh and we have a NEW permanent member of the team! ***Jessica Diedrich*** so go and welcome her and say HI!!!

Have a great day!



11 comments:

  1. That's a happy card! I love the combination of the ribbon and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute- hope you have a great time and I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card, Jimmi! one of my faves of the new releases and I love the way you did the ribbon! Thanks for the welcome-I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this I cannot wait to see the new releases from Unity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card- that is one my new Fav sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, this card makes me feel happy! What a great color scheme! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this card, with the matching flower.. stunning. I just love those defination stamps.. I put a request for more!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!