Thursday, January 14, 2010

UNITY Thursday!

Hi everyone!!! It's my MOST favorite day of the week...Unity Day! I always LOVE playing with my Unity stamps and this week was no exception, I had a LOT of fun making these 2 cards :D

This 1st card I made doing something I am not good at, or I thought I was not good at...I used my craft knife thingy to cut out the eyes and nose of the owl for my paper piecing! I'm so proud of myself I NEVER touch that razor thing......FUNNY story, I told Mike I need a "cutting mat" so he brought me a "putty knife"........LOL! He was kind of listening right? What a goof :D

Anyway, back to the card, I paper pieced some pretty paper and popped the wing up of this cute little owl from Savor the Journey and here he is:

{The little swirly-doo the owl is sitting on is from Bevy of Butterflies}

This next card I have no idea about...what puzzle pieces and buttons has to do with the other...who knows, it just happened so I went with it!
I just love that saying "Puzzled?"...how cute!
All of these stamps are from Savor the Journey.
There you have it. 2 fun cards using one FABULOUS stamp set! I hope you liked them!

Be sure to check out the Unity Blog for all the fantastic sales and fun for today! Also check out the rest of the Design Team's blogs for their pretty projects {they are all listed on the right>>>}!!

And have a BEAUTIFUL day!
{see you tomorrow for Friday Fun and Friends With Flair!}


12 comments:

  1. Your puzzled card ROCKS! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i just love that owl card! So cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that puzzled card! Can't wait to get that set!! Great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jimmi- i love what you did with the puzzle pieces! i admit, i was puzzles how to use them- this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh great puzzled card, how cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the puzzled card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Love the puzzle Card!
    Perfect!! Great job~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these cards! Your work is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those puzzle pieces... I cant wait until my package gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, especially love the puzzle pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them both! I ADORE the puzzle pieces and what you did with them-WOW! I have picked them up several times and didn't know what to do exactly but you have ROCKED them out, girl! LOVE THEM and I'm addicted to that Be Loved paper, too :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!