Saturday, February 27, 2010

CHAPTER TWO: Running in a SKETCHY Circle

CHAPTER TWO: Running in a SKETCHY circle...

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
"I don’t much care where--" said Alice.
"Then it doesn’t matter which way you go," said the Cat.

We have a fabulous sketch challenge today designed by our own TWISTED Tea Party member, Mary Giles! Here is the sketch:
And here is my card using the sketch:
I used some fun Basic Grey paper and a Pixie Dust digi-stamp!

We are excited to have our first sponsor!
Pixie Dust Studios has VERY generously let us work with their new Digis from the "Down the Rabbit Hole" collection debuting March 1st!

ONE LUCKY WINNER will be chosen at random from this week's participants to choose THREE FREE DIGIS of their choice from Pixie Dust Studios!


CHECK OUT THE OH ALICE BLOG! BLOG FOR ALL THE WINNING INFO!

Have a great weekend!

19 comments:

  1. Wow Jimmi! This is fantastic! I love the soft colors and your coloring on the tea set is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... this is lovely!! gorgeous colours!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jimmi! So soft and sweet! I agree with Jen great coloring!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so gorgeous Jimmi, love your colours!!
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH and guess what My hubbys phone was handed back to me YAYAYYAY. Finally!!
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmi thi is fabulous, so cute and love the colours so very Alice!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jimmi, this is just darling. Love your sweet colors! Your designs are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card! Love the ribbon and BG paper with your fabulous image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors, they remind me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card Jimmi, love the colors on this card and the image is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What beutiful card! Love the soft colors! and the ribbon is gorgeous :)

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jimmi this is just sooo sweet! I love that little mouse peeking over the tea-cup. Great colors and fabulous ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card! I love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfect card for the image! love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card, Jimmi. Really love how you layered the image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a cute card using the teacup image. You color choice is fantastic. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did SUCH an awesome job on this sketch and I LOVE your coloring! Seriously great job and I love the pink/purple combo!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!