Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DT Tuesday @ Unity!

Every Tuesday one of the Unity Design Team members takes over the Unity blog and posts a little something.

Today is my Tuesday!

I made a card for my blog using the same kit as on the Unity blog: Lovely Bits and Baubles

(Stamps: Lovely Bits and Baubles; Paper: October Afternoon Thrift Shop line)

I'd love you to check out the card I made on the UNITY blog it's pretty different for me but I love it :D

Have a great Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Jimmi! I love the heart background detail at the bottom of the card. smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!! Love the bit of sparkle on your heart. HUGS-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! LOVE that sparkle too and the paper piecing of the tree and diff colored hearts. Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo cute Jimmi! I love the rows of multi colored hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! This one is beautiful too!!! I LOVE that paper and how you pieced it. Your card on the Unity blog is awesome too!!!

    I haven't found that set at a store yet, I must be looking at the wrong ones!!!TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the encouragement you put on the Unity blog today with your cute card. My printer is broken and I couldn't print them off, but I copied them to re-read again. Hadn't seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I missed this somehow...but how cute is it!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful. Love how there are various colors of hearts on the bottom of the card!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!