Saturday, February 13, 2010

February Stampin' Store Kit Blog Hop!

HI!!!!!

Welcome to the Unity Stampin' Store Kit BLOG HOP!

Aren't you loving the Store Kit LIFE IS FABULOUS?!? I LOVE it!

I especially LOVE these Asian inspired images in the kit! SO FAB!!!
Here's a card I made with them:
What do you think?

It's not my usual style...I think that's why I really like it :D It's fun to step out of that stamping comfort zone!


The paper is new Pink Paislee 365 Degrees.

(I'm loving all the new paper I got at CHA last month :D!)

Make sure you check out ALL of the Design Team blogs (on the Unity blog) for their beautiful creations and have a GREAT rest of your weekend!

17 comments:

  1. i love your stamped background on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. that is just stunning. love it ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card. I love the white on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JIMMI JIMMI JIMMI...This card is absolutely STUNNING! Love the trees in white on that kraft! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The paper is perfect to complement the stamped images and I love, love, love the white on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nifty little project, girl! Love the red/white/kraft look. I think I should use that for a personal challenge this week!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo! Love the whtie stamped on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful--love the colors and the stamps of course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is STUNNING girl! LOVE it-you totally rocked the Asian theme. This is the coolest kit! Beautifully done and I love those Pink Paislee papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card Jimmi! Those images are absolutely perfect with that Pink Paislee dp! Great job! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is fabulous! love that paper, the design, and the stamps you used-perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the white on craft! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like what you've done! great colors and I love how you used the tree stamp!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!