Friday, February 5, 2010

fRiDaY fUn & Friends With Flair!

Hallelujah, amen, it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!! What the heck took it so long to get here is what I want to know?!?

I'm glad it's here though, that's for shizzle..............Friday's ROCK!

It's a Friends with Flair day, so check out the whole list of players on the Unity Blog! It's also Friday Fun Challenge day!

Today's FFC is from Sherry (all of Feb. is) and her challenge is a limited supply challenge:

Stamps: As many as you like
Ink: up to 3 colors (not counting black or brown)
Paper: up to 3 colors of card stock plus one neutral; NO patterned paper. (WHAT!??}
Coloring medium: You can use ONE coloring medium (markers, pastels, pencils, etc.)
Embellishments: ONE kind. You can use more than one of the same kind…(5 brads, two ribbons, etc.) but only ONE kind.
NO Nestabilities but punches are OK.

Honestly the only hard part was the no patterned paper part...who has ever heard of something so insane, lol???

Here's my little card using Lovely Bits and Baubles:
Make sure you see what the rest of the Friday Fun team came up with:

Christi
Sara
Kimme
Sherry


Thanks for stopping by today!!!

Have a great day!


21 comments:

  1. LOVE your card- and the NO patterned paper part was hard for me too. LOL Crazy....I need to make a card right away with PP.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, but patterned ribbon works wonderfully as a good substitute, doesn't it? Hehe! Love this card! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely admire you girls w/ this challenge cuz I can't do no DP! You ROCKED it though and the ribbon totally makes it pop. Great card, Jimmi! Love your new profile pic, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card jimmi!! I love the ribbon and the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bold ribbon totally makes you forget there's no PP! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Ribbon!! Great Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Jimmi! Love the red/white/black combo and that ribbon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! You did a wonderful job not using patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love it.
    The Blogger Challenge Group I'm on used (Red, Black and White) for this weeks theme if you'd like to check it out you can do so by visiting my blog and clicking on the BC Icon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we must have been on the same page this week... loving Fridays, missing the PP (I swear I felt handicapped).

    But I'm telling you by looking at your card you wouldn't know anything was missing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the red, black and white! Cute gingham ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't know how you did it without patterned paper...but very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah, no dp would be hard, BUT you nailed this. so simple and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so simple and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job! This card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhhh...how gorgeous is this, Jimmi!!!!! Love the way you designed with the yummy stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!