Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Masculine Birthday!

Happy Friday!

Friday's rock because they bring out the Friends With Flair and the Friday Fun and the NO work tomorrow, lol!

Make sure you hit the Unity blog for the Friends With Flair list, TONS of inspiration and eye candy!

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is from Sherry to make a masculine birthday card.

I've made one that is masculine but might be a little childish...I don't know...what do y'all think?

Too childish? or OK for a manly man? LOL :D

I used some new paper from the My Minds Eye Lil Robots line and an Ippity stamp from the kit Life's Little Moments.
The sketch is this weeks SCS Sketch Challenge.

Make sure you see what the rest of the Friday Fun team came up with:
Christi
Sara
Kimme
Sherry

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

See you tomorrow for a Unity Stampin' Store Kit BLOG HOP!

Have a great day!



23 comments:

  1. Great card Jimmi! I think any man would love it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card.. totally ok for a man.. love it! didn't u know?? they are just big kids anyways! bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it....and aren't most men pretty childish anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how cute, I love the robot paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is great for any age guy! Great masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Masculine Card!! Perfect for a manly man!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it--how clever are you? LOTS! I might have to steal this idea--I have lots of bdays coming up! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a little on the child size but if you give it to a man like my hubby it would totally be ok as he's my biggest child!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aack - what a great card Jimmi! I think it's perfect for either a little boy or a "grown up" boy...they all remain boys in one way or another don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally great for a guy of any age--and such a cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so adorable, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. From my daughter "orange is a guy colour and if he likes robots, like Leonard and Sheldon..."
    I think she's been hanging around the spousal unit for too long.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great dude card! Love the PP and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it. maybe a little young-but perfect for a boy or tween! LOVE that HB stamp-it's my fave and I've used it on almost every birthday card the last two months!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!