Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Thursday To You!

I love me some Thursdays....lol!

Glad you're here today!

I made a sweet card for a Dad to show you.

The stamps are all from the February kit of the month: Nothin' But Blue Skies

{Paper: Pink Paislee 365 Degrees collection}

This awesome sketch is from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.

Make sure you check out the whole Unity Design Team for some gorgeous eye-candy! (they are all listed to the right >>> or you can find them on the Unity Blog!)


See you tomorrow for Friends With Flair and a Friday Fun Challenge!!!


(don't forget about my awesome blog candy for Saturday's challenge...a Unity kit and an ultra-exclusive stamp!)

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Jimmi! I love the way that you set that tree within a landscape. so beautiful! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one manly man card. Love the colors and layout you used. Oh I almost forgot....love the stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, this is GORGEOUS! I love everything about it!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just FANTASTIC! Love it, Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jimmi!!
    This card is beautiful and so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I am so excited to see these DAD sentiments in this kit! yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card- it's so fabulous. That kit will be on my door step soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love the colors and the papers you used! The say is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just adorable! (i'm waiting for my very first kom to come in the mail and i can't wait)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow... stunning card Jimmi. love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just love all of your cards jimmi. I admire all the clean lines. BEAUITFUL once again. Perfect mix of everything.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!