Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's All About Unity & Blue Skies!

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in a mood today..it's a GREAT one, so don't be scared, ha!

I had a wonderful night out with my best friend last night and a HOT country artist...it's ALL good in Jimmi-Land! I don't know why but I have not felt like myself since I came home from CA...it's just been weird, off, wrong...I don't know...but today, I'm BACK!

So watch out!!!

2 little pics for you to share my JOY!


{Luke Bryan} {Sherry and Jimmi}

Ok, sorry, I know you didn't come here for that nonsense....but I warned you, I'm in a MOOD! :D :D :D :D :D

Heck, I even made this card for y'all at 1:00am.....dedication, I tell ya!!! It's all because I love you!!!

...and I LOVE this kit of the month!

This Kit of the Month is Phenomenal! Outstanding! Gorgeous! Perfection! Iconic! Fantabulous!

It's called Nothin' But Blue Skies and you NEED it!
Fitting, I think....that it's all blue skies here in Jimmi-Land, too!!!!!!!!!

Now go and check out the rest of the Design Team, I am 10000000% positive that they have some gorgeous eye-candy for you! DT names are on the right >>>

And be sure to check out the Unity blog...that Angela always has something fabulous up her sleeve and this week is no exception, I'm sure ;)

Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my babbling today, you know you loved it, lololol!!!!

18 comments:

  1. ooh I love this Jimmi!!!
    Glad to hear you are back. I'm still under the weather.
    hugs
    latisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I totally hear ya about feeling "off" since returning from CHA...but I see Great minds think alike w/ this cute image-LOVE your card, girlie! So glad you had a great time w/ mr. Luke last night-he's adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi, you are one AMAZING talent! LOVE this card, the colors are just ubber fab, and LOVE the use of that image with sentiments! Too darn ca-UTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is WOW WOW WOW! love it!!!
    that is one of my fave images!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got to get out and have FUN!!! Your card is cute! (I can't believe you did ALL of that in one night! Wowza!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a FUN concert!! Love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card- especially since I know how tired (but excited) we were after the concert! VERY CUTE! I am glad that Jimmi-Land has blue skies.....I think Sherry-Land is sunny too (with a heat wave caused by Luke Bryan....lol).

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah.. wonderful card and so glad you and Sherry had so much fun!!! I love this kit too..

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolute gorgeousness here and the two of you at the concert! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! You have a way of making images that I'm not sure about images that I absolutely need! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you're back!!! Luke Bryan is just too hot!!! And fantabulous card, its just splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is great, love the paper you used. Very pretty!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh MY GOODNESS!!!! This card is AMAZING, girlie!!! It's my favorite KOM in a while and that is a tough thing to say!! Gorgeous design!!! Hugs, Eva

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!