Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lucky Me!

A card for no reason........? Wow!

That's what this card started out to be, then I decided to send it to my friend that I really miss, so another miracle happened...I mailed it! Yeah, I know...making cards for no reason AND mailing them....it's a crazy day!

LoL :D

I saw this stamp set from Our Craft Lounge at CHA and had to have it...so I have it!

Isn't this a cute stamp set? And doesn't that paper match it perfectly? Yay!

OK, now, please don't forget to enter to win my BLOG CANDY! People! I'm giving away a CHA exclusive SCS stamp....AND a Unity Set that you can't buy on the Unity website, only from a retailer online or near you...this is a BIG deal ;D

See ya!



7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I love the color combo and the flowers are lovely.
    Take care, ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi this is really pretty, love the green against the kraft and the fab paper you have used
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, shoot...I see that you've MAILED the card, so you can't include in the candy...darn! As I commented on Facebook, I just LOVE this...great color combo, love the dp, the layout, all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! Kraft seems to be popular these days. I guess I will have to get mine out and play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jimmi! :) I looooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Jimmi. I can relate. I have cards sitting around that were suppose to be mailed months ago. It's not like I don't have postage or envelopes or TIME! LOL Love this set, too. Of course, it brings out the irish in me :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!