Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My 1st Paper Crafts Card

This card is the 1st card I have had in Paper Crafts Magazine!

It's in the March/April edition, page 45...on the same page as one of my best and dearest friends in the worlds card...isn't that sweet?


Paper is from Cosmo Cricket.

Just wanted to share :D


OK, now, please don't forget to enter to win my BLOG CANDY! People! I'm giving away a CHA exclusive SCS stamp....AND a Unity Set that you can't buy on the Unity website, only from a retailer online or near you...this is a BIG deal ;D


8 comments:

  1. Great Job Jimmi! That must have been so exciting to see your card in Papercrafts. It looked really nice on those glossy pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! How very exciting!! Wishing you continued success!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the proud owner of this magazine! Amber and I picked up a copy at Joann when we were together on Sunday and we were like YEAH. WE KNOW HER. She's our friend and she ROCKS! Congrats Jimmi-SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!! I am so pleased that we are on the same page. Isn't that just TOO perfect? Just like us laying side by side. :) LOVE you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this in my issue and love it! Awesome card and idea. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I have this magazine and saw your card and your name...CONGRATS! This card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!