Thursday, February 25, 2010

Unity Thursday!

Thursday is here...finally! That means it's time for some Unity Fun!

The stamps are all from the February kit of the month: Nothin' But Blue Skies

I got a little carried away and silly with that white gel pen...like I kid, I tell ya! Sorry about that ;) but it was fun!

Make sure you check out the whole Unity Design Team and Latisha (our February Guest) for some gorgeous eye-candy! (they are all listed to the right >>> or you can find them on the Unity Blog!)


See you tomorrow for Friends With Flair and a Friday Fun Challenge!!!



22 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to remember me, that just made me feel so good (thanks).
    I love this card, seriously. I don't think you used too much white pen at all, its perfect. Its a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jimmi and I LOVE what you did with the white gel pen. It loves marvy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it - the white gel is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!!! Love the stamping on the kraft with a touch of the dp on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the colors you chose and think your coloring is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! LOVE the use of green on this card! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Love the White Gel pen accents and the DP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your card! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY COW!! I don't know what you did with your white pen but I really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. superbly simple and STUNNING Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card!! I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE it! The green, the ribboon, the bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOOVE LOVE LOVE it Jimmi!! the kraft, the green, the ribbon, the white gel pen all perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS girl! I love the green on kraft and the layout is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, I forgot how good white gel pen looks on kraft...fabulous card Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!