Monday, February 8, 2010

With Sympathy

Sympathy cards are always hard for me to make, right up there with masculine cards...they just aren't (thankfully!) cards I have to make often.

Recently a co-workers mother passed away and a couple of my friends asked me to make cards for them to give here.

Here are the 2 I made for them:

{Stamps: Best Wishes and Blooms, The Artist In You; Paper: Graphic 45 Le Romantique}

{Stamps: Bevy of Butterflies, Best Wishes and Blooms; Paper: old SU paper?}

I'm giving away lots of SU! stamp in THIS post so check that out!

Hope you have a great day!


8 comments:

  1. Well, you did a fabulous job Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these CAS designs! The colors and compositions are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cards!!! the top one looks like its blowing in the wind!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now those are a couple of FABULOUS cards!! YOU ROCK!!! love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are elegant and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are beautiful gf... wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are AMAZING cards Jimmi!!!! WOW!! I am no good at sympathy cards but these are so beautiful!!! THANKS for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!