Thursday, March 25, 2010

2 Fer Unity Thursday

{I mean that to read "fer" you know, kinda slang-ish, lol}

Yep, I made 2 cards...don't know what got into me, must be how inspiring these stamps are! Can't control myself sometimes :D

My 1st card uses one little stamp from Rockin' Unity Style, the *i love you*:
I just had to make something with my new Webster Pages goodies!

My next card uses the Donna Downey kit Where You Are and let me tell you something completely honest about this stamp set....you need it. It is GORGEOUS! The one stamp in it that I used on the pink layer...OMG, I can't live without that stamp, it makes the most gorgeous custom patterned paper....LOVE it...ok, done.

Here's my card, for my momma's birthday tomorrow:

The sentiment is from Birdie Inspiration.

These fun colors are from this weeks SCS Color Challenge.


Now I know you want to see what the rest of the team has made today!

Our Guest: Latisha

  • Have a beautiful day and come back tomorrow for my Friday
    Fun Challenge and a little Friends With Flair!

13 comments:

  1. Both the cards are just gorgeous. Your mom will love this special card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. beautiful. both of them.. I used that butterfly stamp too yesterday.. scroll down on my blog... love that set!!! hugs.. and that br ribbon.. woohoo.. pure loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, they are both gorgeous, but I am SPAZZING over those roses....OMG OMG GORGEOUS! TUTORIAL PLEEEEASE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I am IN LOVE with these cards!!!! Such yummy gorgeousness...happy birthday to your Mom and I bet she will love the card, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Jimmi! LOVE the fluff of the 1st card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards!! love them both - the color combo in the first one is great and i love those flowers!! the butterfly and the background in the second card are fabulous too! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love the brown flowers gonna make it hard to mail though the pink and browns are great together

    ReplyDelete
  8. It didn't take you long to use those gorgeous Webster's flowers!!! Love both of the cards, but those colors and layout on the first one are the bomb!! Hope your mom has a wonderful birthday...no doubt she will love her card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jimmi both of these are beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! I just love that butterfly on the second card!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!