Saturday, March 13, 2010

Adventures in Happiness day!

Post #2 of the day: Oh Alice is HERE.

Today is the Unity Store Kit Hop!
Here is a little something I made with the cute lighthouse in Adventures in Happiness:

Sorry, the pic is so odd, I'm at home and outside is the only super light place...so I took this outside :D And it's warm out so it was nice to get out there ;)

Hope you'll check out the rest of the Unity DT's cards and projects using this fabulous Store Kit!
Check them out HERE on the Unity blog!


9 comments:

  1. This is one fabulous card and just love that light house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture!! :) Beautiful card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card--everything about it, the texture, ribbon, the stamps of course;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Great use of colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I can't wait until I get my Unity store kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmi this card is gorgeous
    love the image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice looking card! I love the subdued colors and the texture on the center of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice! I love the soft colors. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!