Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Caffeinated Cropper Customer Blog Hop!

WELCOME to the Caffeinated Cropper Beez Kneez Blog Hop!

You should be hopping over from Amber's blog! Don't miss a stop on this blog hop...cuteness everywhere ;D

Beeee sure to start the hop on Amy's blog and go back there after you've commented on the rest of the blogs for a chance to win a Mini Beez Kneez kit!

I made this darling card with some Beez Kneez goodies!

Cute huh? I have never used fun pom pom trim like that, it was a blast to play with!

..............you're at the END of the Blog Hop! I'm happy you hopped along with us!
Don't forget to go back to Amy's blog and leave a comment for your chance to WIN!

There are also a FEW Beez Kneez kits still available and after that they are GONE forever! {and I'm not sharing mine with you, it's just too cute, lol!}


Ok, have a WONDERFUL day and come back tomorrow for a HUGE Unity release and Hip Hop Day!

19 comments:

  1. This card is so cute, Jimmi! I have got to use that pom trim on my next project!! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jimmi! Congrats on being the next guest DT!! How fun and I can't wait to see what you creat with the next kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Love that pom pom trim!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny!! I'm not sharing mine, either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I'm saving the yellow poms for last, I think-I can't bring myself to use them, LOL! I really wanted to play in the hop today but had too much going on- LOVE your creation, though! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I do love the pom pom trim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, fabulous work with the kit...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOOO HOOO! Guest DT for the month! Can't wait to see all your creative MOJO with the kit. Awesome card and just love the style and details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE card! I love that Pom Pom trim....I have been scared to use it because then it will be gone...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Love the pom pom ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute Jimmi! that pom pom trim is totally adorable!! and love the bee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Jimmi! Congrats on your guest DT spot! Can't wait to see what you do with next month's kit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for joining us today and for April! I'm so excited to see what you'll do next!! Love this card, it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card Jimmi! I love the layout of it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable Jimmi, love the mix of paper and stamps! love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. With gold prices soaring in every corner of the market, this a great time for making extra money by selling gold jewelry. Old gold, new gold, white gold, yellow or rose gold…

    sell gold for cash

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!