Friday, March 5, 2010

CHAPTER 3: Painting the Roses Red

CHAPTER 3: Painting the Roses Red:
"Would you tell me please," said Alice a little timidly, "Why are you painting those roses?"Five and Seven said nothing, but looked at Two. Two began in a low voice, "Why the fact is, you see, Miss, this here ought to have been a Red rose tree, and we put a white one in by mistake"...

We're painting the Roses RED...and blue...and purple....and hey, we're painting our NAILS too! Check out this AWESOMELY ALICE inspiration picture featuring this SUPER cool new O.P.I. Polish collection, "Wonderland". Which, I don't have a card for because I was so worried about coloring in one of these cute Kraftin' Kimmie stamps that the colors left my mind.....forgive me? I'll come back with one later this week, promise!

The FABULOUS sponsor for this challenge is in fact, KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS! The Oh Alice team got to play with the newest stamps and here's my guy all dressed up, ready for a tea party!We also have a special Tea Party Guest joining us for the month of March!
Please welcome ERIN LEVEILLE. Her card for the 1st challenge got her this spot...next month it could be YOU!

Play along with us this week for your chance to win a prize pack of rubber stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie!

Please check out all the details on the Oh Alice blog!


Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jimmi! He looks fabulous!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jimmi!
    I think your card looks GREAT!! :)
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is still great, very masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Jimmi I love this!!! Your colouring is fabbo Girl!
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Jimmi, loving th layout and papers
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your manly card!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a marvelous job coloring the image, Jimmi! Bravo! Even if they aren't the color challenge colors, I still love your color choices for that image. That dude cracks me up... he doesn't look old enough to have facial hair! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! I've done that so many times it's not even funny! I love your card - it's perfectly handsome! What a great guy card! Have a great weekend!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just awesome Jimmi! I love the colors you used and how dapper he looks. This is a fantastic guys card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, Jimmi! He looks so handsome :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Color challenge regardless, this is one dapper dude and I love the papers you selected.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!