Friday, March 26, 2010

FINALLY Friday!

Phew! I have been looking forward to today for lots of reasons ;)
It's Friends With Flair day, I got to do another Friday Fun challenge, I don't have to go to work tomorrow, Mike and I are going out to eat somewhere we have never been tonight and I get to show you this card that I LOVE :D


Today's Friday Fun challenge from Kimme is a Spring color challenge to use Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Barely Banana (or similar colors).

What do you think?
I love this card but I think I already said that didn't I? I love how the egg looks like stained glass or tie-dyed or something like that....

The pretty egg is from the Feb. 2009 Unity Kit of the Month
Endings and Beginnings.

I also made this for today's Friends With Flair post...check out the Unity Blog for the list of all the Friends With Flair blogs.

Make sure you see what my Friday Fun sisters made for today's challenge!
Sherry
Christi
Kimme
Sara

See you tomorrow for another FABULOUS Oh Alice! Challenge.


30 comments:

  1. Jimmi this is beautiful, the colours are so pretty
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one beautiful spring card. I just love those colors together. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy. Have a great time on your date night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Jimmi! It does look like one of those fancy, painted eggs. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Jimmi! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jimmi!!! Stunning and beautiful card! Love your egg and the embossed background! Gorgeous creation! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jimmi!!! Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful love the soft colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so pretty Jimmi! Love this!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS card-LOVE the soft springy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous.. love the soft colors..... wow! thks for all your comments in my scs gallery today jimmi xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card! Love how you used this color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty! love all the soft pretty layers

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the colors and everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jimmi this is beautiful, the colours are so pretty! and look spring me lol great work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooh, I see why you love it...this card is fabulous!!! That white embossed egg with the gorgeous coloring....pure perfection! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these beautiful spring colors. So uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful!!
    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sooo pretty. I love that egg too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful job. that egg is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is just gorgeous!! Makes me think of the Russian eggs... ya know the Fabrege(?)

    ReplyDelete
  23. reminds me of the biscuits. makes me want to eat it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Definitely a stained glass/tie dye look! Fabulous, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!