Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday for the Ladies!

WOOHOO! Friday!
All I want to do tomorrow morning is sleep late! UGH! I've had to be up much earlier than usual because I am doggie sitting for someone and I have to go over and walk the dog before work....and I do NOT do mornings very well....so here's to sleeping LATE!

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is from Kimme, she'll be our hostess for all of March, and she has challenged us to make a card for Women's History Month using a female image.


I used the March Unity Kit of the Month: Rockin' It Unity Style
The designer paper I used is some new Basic Grey Green at Heart, coming out soon, I think, I hope...cause i'd love to have more!

I used the Mojo Monday sketch for this week!

I also made this for today's Friends With Flair post...
check out the Unity Blog for the list of all the Friends With Flair blogs.

Make sure you see what my Friday Fun sisters made for today's challenge!
Sherry
Christi
Kimme
Sara

See you tomorrow for another FABULOUS Oh Alice! Challenge.

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jimmi! Love your design and choice of dp! Hope you get to sleep in really late tomorrow! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jimmi! I love this card. I sooo can't wait to get my set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one beautiful and inspiring card. I just love your take on this challenge and the colors are just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, I haven't used this image yet, but OMG...you used her beautifully! I love that paper-pieced umbrella! Gorgeous! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Jimmi!! I love that paper and need some now that I have seen it used!! Hope you get to sleep in late tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U aced the challenge.. way to go.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABulous! I want that umbrella, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, Jimmi! Great paper piecing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. very sweet card, jimmi! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh.. This is gorgeous Jimmi... love the paper piecing!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is a fashionable umbrella.. love that patterned paper. beautiful card Jimmi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card. Too Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card... love that paper too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!