Friday, March 5, 2010

No Coloring Friday

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is from Kimme, she'll be our hostess for all of March, and she has challenged us to make a card with No Coloring on it! OK with me....I am NOT a fan of coloring ;D

I used the March Unity Kit of the Month: Rockin' It Unity Style

The patterned paper is from Basic Grey: Kioshi

I also made this for today's Friends With Flair post...check out the Unity Blog for the list of all the Friends With Flair blogs.


Also, make sure you see what my Friday Fun sistahs made with no coloring!
Sherry
Christi
Kimme
Sara

See you tomorrow for another FABULOUS Oh Alice! Challenge...with a fantastic sponsor!

16 comments:

  1. Super cute card- it doesn't need any coloring, that's for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this no coloring card. You rocked this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so pretty!! Love you no coloring colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, she is so cute! I love that paper-pieced umbrella! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have mastered the paper piecing Jimmi!! I really love your colors and layout!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What?!? You don't like to COLOR? GASP!! LOL! I think I knew this about you ;) haha.... well, this is stinkin' adorable and I LOVE the paper piecing too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun Jimmi! I love the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card-so cute! can't wait to get that set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That set of papers is on my wish list. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Jimmi.. this card is perfect.. can't wait to get that set too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the paper pieced umbrella, jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute!! love the papers you choose really fun and cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card.. the colors and the paper piecing are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I want a cute umbrella like that!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!