Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh Alice! CHAPTER 5: WHO ARE YOU?

CHAPTER 5: WHO ARE YOU?
"Who are YOU?" said the Caterpillar.
This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied, rather shyly, "I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then."

This week we are celebrating SPRING here in Wonderland! The challenge is to use a caterpillar of butterfly on a project!

I am always up for using butterflies so that is what I did!

I used Bevy of Butterflies from Unity and a sentiment from Unity too that I am not sure of....I'll look into that or if you know, let me know, lol ;D

And, we have a special sponsor this week, our very own Jen Shults!
Jen's stamp company,Wild Flower Kids is providing this week's prize, be sure to check it out on the Oh Alice Blog!

We'd LOVE for you to plunge Down the Rabbit hole with us again this week!
All you have to do is upload your creation and link it using Mr. Linky on the Oh Alice! Blog!
The keyword this week for public galleries is OAC5.


Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors on this!! Love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jimmi! Very spring and simply beautiful!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jimmi! This is stunning!! GORGEOUS!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring card Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very soft and spring like. Love the lavender. Love the masked look you used with the butterflies. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Jimmi. Those butterflies look great especially with the sponging around them. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jimmi this is stunning, fabulous stamping and gorgeous colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutly fabulous Jimmi!! The Dp and colours are just beatiful!
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jimmi this is just sooo pretty! I love the spring feeling to it and that purple ribbon is just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Jimmi! I love how you created the butterflies... just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great quote and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply GORGEOUS spring card Jimmi!!! I love this butterfly design!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!