Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rockin' Thursday!

Happy Thursday!
Today I've made 2 cards for you...I know, totally out of control and crazy.......... :D I felt inspired, what can I say!

Here is a card with that adorable ladybug and saying from the March Kit of the Month, Rockin' Unity Style:

I used the Clean and Simple Fall to Layout #82 for my card.

And here is a card using the current Scrapbooking Collage Kit Favorite Things and boy is is FUN to play with:

This card uses this week SCS Sketch Challenge.

Hope you liked my cards :D


Check out the rest of the Unity Team:
Our Guest: Latisha

Have a beautiful day and come back tomorrow for my Friday Fun Challenge and a little Friends With Flair!


20 comments:

  1. LOVE this Jimmi - My daddy called me 'ladybug' when I was a little girl. It was my CB handle, actually. I would talk to him on his way home from work in the evenings. :) Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM.. can't wait to get my kotm! woohooo.. love them Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! OMG I LOVE them both-you've been a busy bug yourself ;) Feeling inspired is ALWAYS a good thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...can't pick a favorite. THey are BOTH adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmi!!! love how you used the lady bug!! ca-ute! and the Love this life card is perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These two cards are AWESOME! LOVE them:) Love UNITY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I have looked at the KOM, waiting anxiously for mine in the mail, and I didn't even notice that little ladybug in the kit! The scallops really compliment the ladybug...love this card Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE them!! That ladybug one is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lady bug card, the kraft, brown and red are so pretty together.
    Between you and Maren, I feel a deep need for that scrapbooking kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Jimmi! Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both lovely cards!! I really like your little lady bugs, and your second card is really pretty too. I like the way you've matched the image with the papers, very pretty :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both super cute! I love those Ladybugs..way adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Beautiful cards Jimmi! They're both fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jimmi...beautiful cards...especially the ladybug card...very...very cute...thanks for sharing.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous gorgeous cards here! LOVE the lady bugs! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow how cute! i love those love bugs and the fab sentiment
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!