Friday, April 30, 2010

Caffinated Cropper Customer Hop Day!


{Check out my Friends With Flair post HERE and all the Unity INFO!}

Happy Friday!
It's time for another Caffinated Cropper blog hop with all the LUCKY customers that got this fab kit!
You should be hopping over from De's blog (if not I have the whole list at the bottom, because I am late...sorry, had a dr. appt this morning...).
Here is my card I made all with fun goodies from the Cherry On Top kit!
Your next stop is Carole!

A random poster who goes to every blog and leave a comment will win a free mini kit!
 
Also the Cherry on Top kit is on sale for $29 with Free Shipping, check it out!
 
Have the BEST DAY EVER!

22 comments:

  1. Love your card. That doilies really adds something special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Love the doily and the cherry bling and that sentiment. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Great job with the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute and yummy! and the doily really sets it off! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Beautiful card Jimmi! Love the bling you added to the cherries and how you've used the doiley! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute and very sweet card! My boys and I are always pleasing with cherries on top ;)

    Have a wonderful Friday!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing card! Love the cherry pie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If the pie wasn't mouth-watering enough, the bling toppers are too cute! Great job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cute. What great work you do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card- I love your unity posting too- awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jimmi, awesome! that kit so over the top and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jimmi, this is SO SO cute!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so sweet, jimmi! happy weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so Cute Jimmi! I love that you used the PIE!! I am so going to miss you on the team!! Thanks so much for all your hard work this month you've been so wonderful to work with!! When can you come back? LOL

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!