Friday, April 23, 2010

Caffinated Cropper Hop Day! & A Friday Fun Challenge!

FRIDAY, I love you :D

{Hip Hop Blog Candy Winner at the bottom of this post!}
Hi everyone!
Today I have 2 cards to show you, BOTH using the Cherry On Top kit!

The 1st one is for the Friday Fun Challenge to use Kraft, Green, Pink and Cream:

You can see the rest of the Friday Fun Teams cards here:

And here's another card using Cherry On Top just because I can't stop playing with the FUN stuff in the kit, especially the CORK...omg, CUTE!

Make sure you check out the rest of the team....one lucky comment will win a 6x6 pad of KaiserCraft Lilac Avenue

Here's the DEAL:
The Cherry on Top Kit is on SALE for $29...with FREE shipping until 6am Monday!
You get like 1 million fun things in this kit (ok not really 1 million but it's close!) and you also get a coordinating DIGI stamp set AND a $10 gift certificate to Whimsy Haven AND EAD Designs...so that's basically the kit for $9!

Lots of other goodies are on sale today in the store so check it out, it's Friday, you deserve it!
Thanks for stopping by!

HIP HOP BLOG CANDY WINNER:
PRIZE: LOLLIPOP TREE YOU & ME
EMAIL ME: jimmi.mayo@gmail.com with your address and what you've won
Mary Friederichsen said...
Very pretty invitation,and i am RSVPing now!lol Can't wait!






17 comments:

  1. Congrats Mary! WoW! WoW! WoW! Jimmi, Your cards are amaZING! I just love the colors, cork and the embellishments on both of them. That cherry tree is adorable. Thanks for always inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, Jimmi! I love the cork too!

    Happy Friday!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cork... These are super cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! So sweet! You gals convinced me to order a kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmi, love your cards! Amy's kits are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun! I think that I am becoming addicted to that cork...it's such a fun element to add! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards! I even like the 2nd one better than the first!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Great cards for the hop Jimmi! Thanks for the inspiration! I love how you've used the cork from the kit! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these Jimmi! Hey GMTA! I have corky scallops too:D Super cute stuff girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did awesome with that cork Jimmi! I love both of these cards, and that kits contents is awesome! FABULOUS dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow- both of these are soooo cute! I must say- that cork is pretty darn fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cork!!! OMG I NEED some!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, both cards are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for being a Guest DT Jimmi, your work has been awesome! I love what you did with the cherry tree! Such cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't pick a fave~LOVE them both!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!