Saturday, April 17, 2010

Cafinated Cropper ~ Etsy Inspired!

{please see my Oh Alice post HERE!}

This week Caffinated Cropper is the ETSY Inspired sponsor!
This weeks store is Cose Dolci.
I chose this patchwork pillow as my inspiration:

I made a patchwork card with almost all of the papers in the Cherry On Top kit:
What do you think?  Pretty different for a Jimmi card, huh...I think my sewing machine is making me a tad more creative...so watch out, lol! ;D

We hope you'll play along with Etsy Inspired this week.....the prize is a fabulous Cherry On Top Mini-Kit!  
Check out all the details on the Etsy inspired Blog!

Check out the rest of the Caffinated Cropper Team:
Amy ~ the boss lady ;)
Amber
Ashley (ETSY Inspired Owner and Guru)
Christi
Sherry couldn't make it today, but give her some love anyway

Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. OHHH--I love to say that great minds think alike with you!! I also did a quilt pattern for this challenge! LOVE yours though--so pretty! This card is seriously tooooooo cute! Jealous of your creativity:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just one WOW card. Love the colors, patchwork, your stitching and that ribbon with the buttons on the pin is just stunning. Thanks for this inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Jimmi! It's great to see your DT playing along with us at EIC! Exciting! Beautiful and inspiring card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilted background...I need to get out my sewing machine and give it a try too! I really like the buttons on the pin. I wasn't sure what to do with my pins so thanks for the inspiration! Glad you could join us for the Etsy Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! GREAT job with the challenge- it was a hard one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWWEEE! Jimmi this fantastic!! You are seriously rockin the sewing machine!! I love your ribbon treatment, just beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Fabulous card Jimmi! Your sewing is amazing! Perfect card! I love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!! You're rockin' that sewing machine, chickie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is FABULOUS, Jimmi! Love everything about it-especially the buttons on the stick pin. How awesome is that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy moly Jimmi! This is the most GORGEOUS card that I've ever seen! Definitely my favorite from you so far! Fabulous!!! (see you should go my challenge more often!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty... love the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your patchwork is amazing, I think you should visit your sewing machine a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this. Now that I had time to browse the store this card is RIGHT ON! Great Job....even if it's not Jimmi-esque. (None of mine have been Kimme-esque lately either ;) )

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!