Friday, April 16, 2010

CHAPTER 9: Somewhere in the Sunny, Sketchy, Afternoon...

CHAPTER 9: Somewhere in the Sunny, Sketchy, Afternoon...

Alice in Wonderland, how do you get to Wonderland?
Over the hill or underland, or just behind the tree?
When clouds go rolling by, they roll away and leave the sky.
Where is the land beyond the eye, that people can not see, where can it be?
Where do stars go, where is the crescent moon?
They must be somewhere in the sunny afternoon.
Alice in Wonderland, where is the path to Wonderland?
Over the hill or here or there, I wonder where.
This week we have a Sketch Challenge for you today brought to you by our very own TASHA! Here's the sketch:


And here's my card using the sketch (and lots of bad stitching, lmbo!!):
I used Inside and Out and Together We Bloom for my card and paper from Basic Grey.

We hope you'll join us this week down the Rabbit Hole for this fun sketch.

There is a VERY generous prize of a $20 gift certificate this week from
The BEARY SCRAP!

Find out all the details and post YOUR creation on the Oh Alice Blog!

13 comments:

  1. Jimmi your card looks fabulous! I love those paper and that image is great. I really love how you stamped the sentiment on the pink patterned paper... that just looks amazing! And I LOVE the stitching. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jimmi! Stitching and all! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. You have this stitching down now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi your card is beautiful as always. I think the stamp you have used is gorgeous and i love the sentiment
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl I can see that you have totally found "yourself" in that new sewing machine. I just adore this card with all the beautiful stitching. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you just the happiest little camper w/ this Janome? Well, you should be, cuz you are ROCKIN IT! I LOVE this card, Jimmi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jimmi, you do beautiful work... it's always such a delight to visit your blog. Your stitching is awesome! I know I can't live without my Janome (*grin*).

    You are definitely inspiring me to get out my neglected Unity stamps.

    Have a great weekend!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stitching. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Jimmi, I think your stitching looks just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the stitching too! Lovely card :)

    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous card! I really love your style Jimmi!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Jimmi! It's so elegant!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!