Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cherry On Top Hop!

It's Caffinated Cropper Blog Hop Day!

I'm so excited to show you my card!

There are so many NEW *to me* things in this wonderful Papercrafting Kit that it has made me do things I never do like.....cover chipboard and NOT stamp and use adorable little stickers....SO much fun!  
 
This kit really has stretched my creativity and I love that!

Do you have your Caffinated Cropper With a Cherry on Top Kit yet?
You seriously have got to get one!
Honestly, just do it!

Here's my fun card:
Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has created:

AMY
AMBER
ASHLEY
CHRISTI
SHERRY


Thanks for visiting today!!!

14 comments:

  1. This is just adorable. I love how you used all the fun goodies from your kit. Love how you used the cork too. You are so creative and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a perfect card.. in every way. Love it Jimmi.. u rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the way that you added the tag! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi this is so darn cute! Love the cork board and blue flower paper
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!! Love how you hung the tag from the heart!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute card Jimmi! I love how you did the heart and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Amazing card Jimmi! Love that you added so many elements from the kit! Beautiful card!!! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just TOOO CUTE!! I love the scalloped cork!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY cute! Love how you attached the sentiment and use the cork!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have CONFUSED me, I thought this was unity hop, and you are saying caffeinated stamper hop. the kit lloks cool though :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is supposed to be unity hop, I was following the buttons...not sure what happened. :(
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, wow! I'm in LOVE!!! that little tag with the jump ring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!