Friday, April 30, 2010

fRiDaY fUn & Friends With Flair!

It's finally Friday!
WOOHOO!
Can you tell I am a little excited?

Friday means a new Friday Fun Challenge and Friends With Flair, too!

For all of the Friends With Flair participants check out the Unity Blog!

Today's Friday Fun Challenge from Christi is an inspiration challenge, to be inspired by this beautiful apron:

Purty huh????

Here is my card that I made using the Donna Downey Kit Insightful Meadows
I don't think that lace goes with the card but I noticed that after I made it and took the picture...so it stayed ;)  Next time I'll use something without flowers on it, I think that would work better.

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:

Today there is some other FUN stuff going on besides the 2 things here on the old bloggarooo...Check out Maren's blog to see what Unity and Paper Crafts Magazine is getting into together....more chances to win stuff!

Also we still have the Anniversary Challenges going on for chances to win fabby Unity NEW release and Spellbinders prizes!

HAVE FUN STAMPING!




16 comments:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring card. Love that kit you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this set on Wednesday and can't wait to get to work. The lace looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jimmi...this card is gor to the geous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! as always gf.. love all u make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Card!! Love all your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZA. This is amazingly GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, love the white sentiment over the flower stems - beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I think the lace works well with it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!