Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fun *No Stamping* Challenge

Hi everyone! Happy Good Friday :D
Little secret....I'm off of work today...it's the one holiday that I have the house to myself because Mike has work and Rachel has school....just me with the house all to myself! woohoo!

It's Friday which means we have a new Friday Fun challenge and it's April so we have a new hostess for the month, Christi!

This week's challenge is a back to basics challenge...NO STAMPING and extra *points* if we make it an Easter card.

So here's my card:
I made a little Easter egg out of chipboard and Cosmo Cricket Material Girl paper, added some pearls, butterflies and pretty ribbon and viola...an Easter card with no stamping!

We hope you'll play along! If you do just link up to one of our blogs!

Make sure you see what my Friday Fun sisters made for today's challenge!
Sherry
Christi
Kimme
Sara

See you tomorrow for another FABULOUS Oh Alice! Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your ME TIME day! Your card is so cute and love this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your card is just well AWE-SOME!!

    Have fun today & relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the way that you gathered the ribbon on this. smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job and I love your jumbo scallop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmi this is really pretty and such a fabulous design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can find those online jewelers by typing Sell Gold in your browser. Most online jewelers will buy your scrap jewelry regardless of the shape. They are willing to buy your gold necklaces, silver earrings, gold brooches as well as your dental gold.


    Sell gold jewelry

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!