Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Unity Anniversary Day #2 the 411!

It's Day #2 of the Unity Stamp Co. Anniversary Week Celebration.....and though I don't have a sneak peek for you I wanted to tell you what's going on!

There is a stamping challenge from Maria.  It's a sketch, my card is on yesterday's post.

The PRIZE?  An SCS Fan Club Membership

Another stamping challenge, this one from Gretchen.  This one is all about the birds and the trees...not bees, I said "trees"...hehe!

The Prize?  A Unity/Cosmo Cricket prize pack!

A game of BINGO, hosted by ME....the prize?
A Spellbinders GIFT (I don't know what it is yet but it will be awesome, I promise! lol!)

There are also blog candy prizes....HUGE blog candy prizes...that will be given away to 4 random comments throughout the week.  These prizes are each worth over $100.........yeah I said $100! 


ENJOY THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!






7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance to WIN! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I can't wait to see the new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All this fun and prizes, too! Unity is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool--lots of wonderful opportunities and prizes!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!