Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fruity Fun and Flair!

Hello Friday, I love you!
It's true, I do :D 
2 days off...here I come!

OK, enough of my silly talk!  You are here for the Friday Fun challenge (which I really wish you would try!) and the Friends With Flair card, right?

For all of the Friends With Flair participants check out the Unity Blog!

So Kim, our hostess for May, is evil...pure evil...check out this inspiration piece for this week it's hard and it's delicious!
It is isn't it?  I already stink at inspiration challenges, and now I'm hungry, too!
{Kim, you know I love ya!}

I was however, NOT, too hungry to make a card.  I was inspired by the chocolate (duh!) so I used brown, and the flowers so I made some using the Ippity kit Now and Always, I also used some red and green and yellow from the colors of the fruit for my card:
The sentiment is from the May Store Kit Naturally You.

I hope you like it!


Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:

Have a great day!

20 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I just love your take on this challenge. I just love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, this is gorgeous Jimmi! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is really CUTE!! I love everything about it- and yes, that chocolate is very inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous paper piecing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HARD?!?! You make it look so easy with this gorgeous card!! BTW ~ I love ya back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy the inspirational photo I want ;)
    and your card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, great take on the challenge! Love the polkadots in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stinkin adorable!! You even have strawberries on your DP. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. I love all the colour and dimension in th is card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card jimmi I love flower thing1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card and what wonderful inspiration - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Jimmi! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, so cute! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Jimmi this is just wonderful!!! Love your take on the inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!