Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Fun and Flair!

Friday means a new Friday Fun Challenge and Friends With Flair, too!

For all of the Friends With Flair participants check out the Unity Blog!

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is from Kim, she's our hostess for all of May!  Her challenge is to make a flower embellishment for our card....it can be made any way but can't be a Prima or store bought flower. 
It's Friday Fun Challenge #81 (FFC81), if you want to play along with us we would really love that!
Last night I saw this card by Bonnie Rose...and was inspired. hope she doesn't mind, but this layout really made me happy ;)

So here's my card with a funky circle punch flower, love those!
 
The sentiment is from the Brave Girl Unity kit...LOVE this kit!
 
The paper is Basic Grey, Green at Heart.
 
Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
  
 
A little note about the Unity Anniversary Sale...it's ON right now!  The Unity website is up and running and the sale is on...and you know I love a sale...you can get this Brave Girl kit, too ;)  20% off code: BIRTHDAY20
Have a GREAT DAY!
 

25 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Jimmi! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jimmi... glad I could inspire ya! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! Love what you did, great flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered this kit. I LOVE it. Beautiful job and awesome flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute circle flowers. Great Job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS! love that flower-you brave girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful. love the lollipop flower too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Jimmi! I may have to order this set! I love it :) and love your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love the circle cut flowers, they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh Jimmi!!!! This is totally AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it- that flower is perfect with that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Jimmi! I love your flower! Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colours! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jimmi your come up with neat ideals. I love your flower! and those cricles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these colors/DPs together--great job! And I love the stamps...and your style--love your stuff:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGoodness this is simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors. Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!