Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fun and Flair!

TGIF!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo!
Did anyone else notice that this week seemed to be 10 days long instead of 5?
Well Friday is here and I have a Fun card to show you!
This week Kim challenged us to make a card with her daughters school colors, in honor of her graduation and today being her last day of high school!  Congrats Chelsea :)

So here is my card for Miss Chelsea, in her school colors of blue and yellow, I hope she like it:
I used this weeks Hip Hop Sketch Challenge...for which there may or may not be a prize...I'd check it out if I were you, just sayin'...and don't forget about my blog candy yesterday, that goes until tomorrow morning!

This stamp is from the new release called She.

For all the Friends With Flair blogs, check out the Unity Stamp Co. blog!

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Kim

Have a great day!

P.S.
Unity is on sale all weekend, thru Monday!  Check it out!


16 comments:

  1. Love this....the colors are pretty together & that stamp is awesome! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rocked this challenge. The card is just beautiful and love the colors together. Love your flower with that button and that sentiment is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!! I cant wait for my unity stamps to arrive!! And I have this one coming you used yaya!
    Beautiful card Jimmi lovin that material flower.
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful!! I know I would love to get this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I have to see those stamps that are named after me!
    She x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a great card! Love how you used the colors! so pretty, she's sure to love it! tfs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jimmi,
    your card looks AWESOME!

    Get that camera ready! I bet Rachel looks gorgeous in her dress.
    Big cyber hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is so gorgeous!! Chelsea would love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Jimmi! I just love that color combo! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job. Loving the Brave Girl set and that is a FABULOUS ribbon flower!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!