Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fun & FWF!

Hello Friday People!!!!  (said like "Hello Party People!!!")

I'm glad you came to visit today....don't forget I have blog candy on yesterday's Hip Hop post ;)

Today is Friday Fun and Friends With Flair day!
For all of the Friends With Flair participants check out the Unity Blog!

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is from Kim!  Here is her challenge:
April Showers bring May Flowers...what do May Flowers bring?  Butterflies and bees!  Make a card with an insect on it.
It's Friday Fun Challenge #82 (FFC82), if you want to play along with us we would really love that!

And here is my card I made with a butterfly on it, again this picture is horrible...I took a picture at work and edited it and it's so pretty BUT I left work and forgot to blog it so I had to take another one at home and I'm off work the next 2 days so I can't go back and do it there...aren't you glad you asked????? ha!
I think I'm going to give this to Donna Downey when I see her at the retreat this weekend, I hope she likes it.

I used The Artist in You and A Little Happy on my card.
The paper is Basic Grey Capella.

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:



Enjoy your day and weekend!
 

22 comments:

  1. This is one stunning and inspiring card. I just love the colors, saying and that butterfly. You rocked this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My wordies is this fabby! LOVE it! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous, Jimmi! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jimmi---LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, Donna will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmi, it is beautiful. She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how do i love this!!! such sweetness!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Love it! Have a good week. S x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!